1. Complete the Online Application
To start the application process, please complete our online application.
2. Submit the Application Fee
An application fee of $75 (U.S.) is required to process your application, and may be submitted online using a credit card. If you prefer to use a check, please make it payable to Xavier Admissions LLC. Please be sure to include your name on the check, and mail it to the address below. Currently, we are waiving our application fee, so now is the perfect time to apply!
3. Submit Required Documents
In addition to the online application, you will need to submit the following documents to complete the application process:
- TRANSCRIPTS: Official transcript(s) from each college/university or professional school you attended. Student-issued (unofficial) copies may suffice, pending receipt of the official transcripts.
- LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION: Two letters of recommendation are required. They can be from a college/university professor, an employer, a physician who has supervised you etc. Letters of recommendation can be mailed to our office, uploaded right into your candidate profile on our Student Management System (SMS), or emailed directly to your Admissions Representative. Your references can opt to use our “Letter of Recommendation” form if they prefer.
- RESUME / CV
- STRUCTURED QUESTIONS: We require you to complete three, short-answer questions and one optional essay (located in Section 6 of the online application form). Your answers will help us to get a good sense of who you are as an applicant.
- PHOTOS: Two passport-sized (2” by 2”) photos in color.
You can upload your documents right into the online application, with the exception of all official transcripts. If you choose to send your application documents in the mail, please direct them to the following address:
Xavier University School of Medicine
Attn: Admissions Department
1000 Woodbury Road, Suite 109
Woodbury, NY 11797