The Clinical Medicine Certificate Program provides normal third or fourth year medical students with a temporary opportunity to train in various medical disciplines. They can engage in direct patient management while being mentored and supervised by attending physicians. This is not graduate medical training. The program is comprised of 52 weeks of elective clinical rotations at our affiliated hospitals and specialized clinical facilities across the United States. The training includes history takin, physical examinations, laboratory analysis, case presentations, clinical workshops, and conferences. Students have an opportunity to assess their interest in each of the major fields of medical training and develop the skills and knowledge that are essential for graduate medical education.
- Rotations start every Monday (advance notice of 6 weeks is required to schedule a rotation).
- Cohort of 10 new students begin each week.
- Students choose specialties from our clinical curriculum.
- Rotations in each specialty will last for either 4 or 6 weeks.
- There will be between 2 and 4 students in each specialty, at any given time.
Semester begins January 2017
Find out more about our Clinical Medicine Program by filing out the form below:
Click on the images below to view our flyer.
Enroll in our Clinical Medicine Program Today
A Globally Recognized Doctor of Medicine Program
Contact Luiza Waldrick (516)333-2224 xt 8112 | firstname.lastname@example.org