- President Bhooplapur has worked in the insurance industry for over 25 years and is Founder & CEO of Vision Financial Services, New York. He has been awarded many industry awards and entered into “Hall of Fame” of insurance for his outstanding commitment & service to the industry. Ravi is a board member of numerous charities, hospitals and businesses. He is the founder of the “Gift of Life, India” and has been instrumental in saving over 1500 children’s lives to date by providing heart surgery to children under the age of 15.Ravi has worked with many hospitals and physicians nationwide (through his work with “Gift of Life, India”). He became the President of Xavier University School of Medicine, Aruba almost 8 years ago. He is a very active member of Rotary International and was installed as District Governor of Rotary International July 2, 2009. The Rotary Foundation has awarded Mr. Bhooplapur:
- Meritorious Service Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Rotary Foundation’s highest award “Service above Self” for Ravi’s commitment to humanitarian work worldwide
He is a Hall of Fame Member at the Rotary Foundation and his portrait was installed at world headquarters in Evanston, Chicago in 2005. Mr. Bhooplapur was recognized by the United States Congress and presented an award by Congressman Gary Ackerman, for his outstanding contributions to local & international humanitarian causes.
St. Francis Leadership:
Dr. Sr. Christine Fernandes
- Dr. Christine Fernandes began a Diploma Course in Psychological Counseling Skills at St. Francis College for Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad. She prepared material for Value education classes for the Under Graduate students at St. Francis College for Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad and conducted sessions in psychology for the NSS students at St. Francis College for Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad during their special camps. In 1987, she attained her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology – St. Francis College for Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad-16.
Dr. M.Shailaja Raj
Program Director of Xavier Pre-Med to MD Program
- From 2010 to 2011, Dr. Raj was Head of the Department of Microbiology and Dean of Faculty of Science. Dr. Raj has been a Research Coordinator, Academic Council Secretary, IQAC member, and Ex-NSS Program Officer for St. Francis College. Dr. Raj is also UGC JRF NET qualified, a BOS Member of Osmania University, and has written and presented a variety of publications on his biological research.
Global Medical Education and Research Foundation Leadership:
Dr. K.S. Ratnakar
Director-Global Medical Education and Research Foundation of Global Hospitals
- Dr. Ratnakar attained his MBBS degree from Andhra University, Guntur Medical College. He joined All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for his postgraduate studies where he attained his MD in Pathology. He contributed several chapters in Text Books of, Pathology, Ophthalmology, Electron microscopy in Biology. Dr. K.S. Ratnakar is also interested in service and was associated with rural health programs. He delivered several talks in All India Radio on ‘ Mind and Body’ and addressed several colleges on ‘Human Values’.
Dr. V. Sritharan
Consultant and Head of Molecular Diagnostics and Biomarkers Department at Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Sritharan has almost 35 years of research experience, has been teaching for 20 years and has 15 years of industrial experience. He is a postgraduate in clinical biochemistry from JIPMER, Pondicherry (1975-78) and attained a doctorate in Microbial Biochemistry (Mycobacterial Biochemistry) from The University of Hull, England (1984-87).
0 98852 82712
Dr. Sunina Baboolall
+1 (516) 333-2224