Although XUSOM does not currently have on-campus dormitories, there are university-sponsored apartments and houses close to the Caribbean medical school campus that are available for students to rent.
– The average rental in Aruba cost is between $500 and $800 per month.
– 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom apartments available, as well as houses to be shared by the Caribbean medical school students.
– For those Caribbean medical school students who rent a XUSOM-sponsored facility, transportation to and from campus is provided free of charge.
– Most housing options are fully furnished and provide secure parking facilities for students who decide to rent a vehicle while on the island.
– A housing agreement should be signed by the student prior to the start of the semester.
– Students can also be provided with information for non-university sponsored housing facilities.
– XUSOM will assist students with all aspects of their housing arrangements.
For more information and to set up housing arrangements, please contact: